THE JOY OF DRESSING IS AN ART – JOHN GALLIANO
When I visited the Max store for a styling session last week, I could not believe the variety of stuff they have! They had most of the styles you can think of. Is your style laid back ? They have amazing graphic tees, plaid shirts, shirt dresses and jackets. Like some bling ? You have sequinned jackets, tee shirts and even sweat shirts. Are you on trend or prefer classics ? Street style ? They have something for everyone in the store. And you wont have to break the bank for it , that is the thing I love about it. Their accessories are to die for.
Even for men, they have some stunning pieces. From biker to bomber, from classic blazers to denim jackets, from casual tees to formals to even ethnic. You will find everything in Max. All super stylish, both trendy as well as classic pieces, you will be spoilt for choice.
Speaking about styling, I had a blast styling lovely people who visited the store in Market Square mall, Sarjapur. Attaching a glimpse of it. I also picked up a few stuff and created 5 different looks with them. All the outfits in the post can be bought online HERE or visit the nearest Max store.
- The first look is lounge wear, perfect for laid back days. Since tartan is best worn in winters, I have paired tartan bottoms with a fluffy black embroidered sweater. The fabric is so soft and snug, making it perfect to relax in with a hot cup of Masala chai and a book.
- The second one is Athleisure gone chic. Wore a dark green metallic top with black tights. Added a black studded & embroidered leather jacket to give a biker touch to it. This look is perfect for travelling if you swap the heels for some kicks. Also, if green colour is not your cup of tea, the same top is available in Oxblood as well.
- The third look is Street style. Nothing screams street style as good as denim does. So I chose a comfortable shirt dress with patch work on it and threw a denim jacket over. Red shoes and a bag completed this look. Perfect for shopping, movies or running errands.
- The next one is my favourite, holiday festive. Not only because red is my favourite colour but also, I love mixing ethnic with some casual pieces. Here I have worn a red kurta as a dress with a denim jacket and some Indian earrings. I love how it turned out as the length of that kurta is perfect and the color was very Indian as well as winter-y.
- The fifth and last one is also inclined on festive mode but more of contemporary ethnic. If you are an Indian, you cannot not love good ethnic. Pair them up with palazzos and a kickass jacket. Complete the look with some jewellery, juttis and a bindi. And last but not the least, smile(In my case- laugh). It can make anything and everything look better. 😀
Outfits : Max Fashion
Follow Max on Instagram HERE
Follow Max on Facebook HERE
Photography Courtesy: Rohitt Sekaar